Wednesday, 27 March 2013
1. A donkey can sink into quick sand but a mule can’t.
2. Every time you sneeze your heart stops a second.
3. There are 22 miles more canals in Birmingham UK than in Venice.
4. Potato crisps were invented by a Mr Crumm.
5. Facetious and abstemious contain all the vowels in their correct order.
6. Eskimoes have hundreds of words for snow but none for hello.
7. The word “set” has the most definitions in the English language.
8. The only 15 letter word that can be spelled with out repeating its letters is uncopyrightable .
9. Windmills always turn counter-clockwise.
10. The “Sixth Sick Sheik’s Sixth Sheep’s Sick” is the hardest tongue-twister.
Posted by GENERAL KNOWLEDGE at 03:00